If you have any books you recommend for us to review, please email us. Please note that our reviews are 100% honest, and spoiler-free whenever possible. We will also try our best if you need any help with hosting giveaways, announcements, promotional materials, etc...
Live Chats, ARC and Blog Tours we cannot do, unfortunately.
We occasionally read YA and YA paranormal books, though we can try to read something else too.
Our Reviews include:
- Cover Image
- Book Series
- Book Series #
- Page number
- Summary of Book
If you want us to review your book, we accept your book in any form other than ebook. Also, we are very open to doing author interviews. Please go to the Interview tab to see the interviews we've done in the past.
Here at Bookieholics, we try to do as many giveaways as we can, though we can't guarantee giveaways each month. Our giveaways are provided by ourselves. Below is the standard policy for Giveaways, though they may changed for different Giveaways:
- All giveaways are open to those 13 years or older
- We do not accept Po Boxes.
- We are not responsible for items lost in the mail
- Winners are chosen using Random.org or Rafflecopter
- If the giveaway asks for Full Name and Address, this must be entered or you will be disqualified.
- We will not contact a winner for their address if they did not leave it
- If we do ask just for a email, we will contact you via email with instructions
- If you have been contacted via email, you MUST reply within 48 hours
- Giveaway will state who can enter it (Ex. US, CA or International)
- We do not save any personal info.
- We are not responsible if you don't receive an email due to spam filter.
- We hold the right to change or update any giveaway or dates.
- We hold the right to disqualify any entry we see fit.
- We announce winners through a post on the blog. You can visit the Giveaway tab to see all the winners.
International readers: If you want to enter in a giveaway provided by Bookieholics, you may have to pay for shipping.